Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Pages Theme Layout // Compare and Add to Wishlist Removal

Product Pages Theme Layout // Compare and Add to Wishlist Removal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marioleonhardt
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using the Single Products Layout that is predefined in the theme (see screenshot). How can I remove the Compare and Add to Wishlist buttons? I would also like to change the „Share“ text to a different text.
    Is that possible? I saw that it is possible if I create an own product pages layout but I would like to use the theme layout that I chose in the Theme settings (screenshot).

Best regards, Mario Leonhardt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To hide the Compare and Wishlist from the Single Product page, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.product-design-alt .summary-inner>.wd-action-btn { display: none !important; }

To hide the Meta from the Single Product page i.e. Categories and Tags, you need to go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Single Product > Elements > Meta > there you can select Hide: https://snipboard.io/I2AYRK.jpg

Regarding changing the Share text, you can try using the Translate Plugin to change that because there isn’t a direct option available for that. If you are currently not using any Translate plugin then try using the Loco Translate plugin for that.

Here is the Guide to that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Best Regards

marioleonhardt
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    thanks for the helpful assistance. That worked!

Best regards, Mario Leonhardt

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Product Pages Theme Layout // Compare and Add to Wishlist Removal’ is closed to new replies.