Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products and Categories not listed on Search Bar

Products and Categories not listed on Search Bar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

imehedi111
    Participant

Hi
    I have designed an eCommerce site with woodmart theme in the Arabic language with rtl view.
    in my site header, I have put Search Bar in there.

The main problem is
    no product found in the search bar when I search for products by keyword or tags.
    also, in the search bar category list, I don’t see my all categories listed.

how can I fix this?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

The search is the Woocommerce functionality which finds the products by a keyword. We have expanded the search and now the search can be found by an SKU. At the same time, it is not possible to find the products by a tag. You can show the tags cloud in the sidebar or in the footer to filter products by tag.

And for the categories, not all listed please make sure all your categories have products assigned to them then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)