Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products Images and thumbnail sizes

Products Images and thumbnail sizes

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Brandboutik
    Participant

Hi,
    My products thumbnail images appear cropped, i want the whole image to appear and to be fit through the default product box size just like your demo website, and also for the product image in the product’s page it appears so big and i want it also to be fit through the products image box (see attachments)

I tried hard cropping 1:1 proportion and nothing seemed to happen, please help me out :c

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

igor.kovinski
    Participant

hi Brandboutik, im not a helper but i have seen your question and i think i know the answer so:
    your image 1234.jpg is that way because you must change it in Products-> Image product and NOT in Product Gallery. there is a difference between the two: the first one is the image that will appear in the shop (main category), the second one are the images that are going to be displayed in the product details (single products). So change them. If you want the image to be like you want you should edit it to the right proportions with a third part software like illustrator. crop the image for the dimensions you want and you will have the right “zoom”.
    If you want to change the effect on hover/click in single product page go to:
    Theme Settings> Product Page> Images and change what you want

In hope i have helped you, good day

igor

Hello,

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product image. Disable cropping and set the product image size http://prntscr.com/kvrugn

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Hey fellas, Here’s what I got by trying these settings :c

Attachments:

Hello,

Seems you upload very small images. Please provide your site admin access we shall check.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Whats the email that i should add you guys with ?

Hello,

You can put access details in the Private area which is not visible for the public.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

here:

Please provide your login URL

Brandboutik
    Participant

I’ve looked into what a login URL means, and I think its brandboutik.com/login
    but I tried your admin user login details and it didnt work.. is this really it?

Hello,

I cannot log in http://prntscr.com/kvuhky

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Hey can you please send me a valid email address so that I can send you an invitation on?
    I’ve spent more than an hour trying to figure this out and users login isnt working, but sending an invite will.

Thanks.

Hello,

You can send the invitation to this email

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Hey,
    Invitation sent!
    Thanks

Hello,

I am trying to log in with your invitation insert both emails and User does not exist.

Please deactivate all the blocking plugins for the while we are checking.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

I wonder what plugin could be blocking this, here’s a list of all my plugins, which one should i deactivate?

Attachments:

Hello,

Contact your host provider for the issue. I have looked at the plugins list there is no blocking.

What plugin stipulates the inserting email before logging in?

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

I just talked to them, they said the invite is still pending can you please make sure you guys accepted the invite from the email, and then logged in after clicking “accept invitation”
    thanks

Hello,

As I told above images are configured in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product image. http://prntscr.com/kwbm20

And it works: https://gyazo.com/45357c4d185d245312ac19e63992a113

Prepare images all in size and proportion to get a smart view.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Hello Elise,

That’s not really what i wanted though, I want them all to be forced to fit in the original size of the thumbnail, because now they look messy and uneven, if you look at your demo website, they are all matching the thumbnail size. Also like I attached at the start, I’m having the same trouble with my product page images, they look very extended, instead i want them to again be forced to fit into the original product image box.

Thank you!

Hello,

The best way to avoid such a result is to prepare images of the same size and the same proportion. Then you can configure the best view.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

But i have like +4k products :c this will take forever! isn’t there like a piece of code that can force all of the images to be one sized?
    please help me out 🙁
    Thanks!

Hello,

The only way is custom CSS. I have added the code CSS into the Theme settings > Custom CSS.

Check the product page and shop page.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Absolutely perfect Elise! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Can I please have that piece of code and know where it was placed at? Because I’m definitely buying another theme of yours for my other website 🙂

Have a good one.

Hello,

Here is the code:

div.product-grid-item .hover-img img,
    div.product-grid-item .product-image-link img {
        width: auto;
        max-height:300px;
    }
    .woocommerce-product-gallery .woocommerce-product-gallery__image img{
        max-height:600px;
        display:block;
        margin:0 auto;
    }
    .woocommerce-product-gallery .product-image-thumbnail img {
        max-height:100px;
            display:block;
        margin:0 auto;
    }

You will need to paste it into the Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

Best Regards

Brandboutik
    Participant

Hi,

Perfect! You guys are the best 🙂

Wish you a great day.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Products Images and thumbnail sizes’ is closed to new replies.