Home Forums WoodMart support forum Promo Banner Link Issue

Promo Banner Link Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rbsander
    Participant

I have issues with Woodmart theme “Promo Banner” in WP Bakery. Since the banner link is attached in the banner itself and not on the Button (where it supposed to be in all other themes) now when I use TranslatePress for translating the pages, there is no way to redirect the translated banner from English page to Arabic page.

Is there a workaround on this issue?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The Promo banner is designed to be linked on the whole surface. If you do not like it, you can just create a block, set an image on it, and insert a button inside. Or try to consider Infobox element https://woodmart.xtemos.com/infobox/ check those with button.

Best Regards

rbsander
    Participant

I found out a workaround on it. Maybe this will be helpful to the other users. Here’s how I do it:

1st: Remove the link URL to the whole banner itself and also remove the button inside the banner.

2nd: Create a button shortcode inside WP Bakery (to do this, you must create a temporary page and create a WP Bakery button > choose the button design and size, complete with text and link > then view the editor in classic mode > copy these code [vc_btn title=”Shop Now” shape=”round” color=”warning” size=”xs” align=”left” link=”url:your-url-link-here”])

3rd: Paste this shortcode inside the “Content” in the banner

This way, you can generate your own button with link inside the Promo Banner

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your way of implementation. It would be very useful to others.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)