Home Forums Basel support forum Questions About the SKU

Questions About the SKU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marie3130
    Participant

I would like to know how to move the SKU and Categories from the bottom to the top. I would like them show above the Add to cart rather than at the bottom. Also I would like to rename SKU to Part Number. Can you tell me how to do that?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

There is no such function in our theme and WooCommerce plugin by default. So you will need to perform simple code customization. Firstly you need to set up and activate basel child theme. Then add the following code snippet to the functions.php file inside this theme

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_meta', 40);
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_meta', 25);

SKU word comes from WooCommerce plugin so you can change it in its POT file using Loco Translate plugin.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Marie3130
    Participant

Thank you that worked beautifully!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Questions About the SKU’ is closed to new replies.