Home Forums WoodMart support forum QuickView when click on product grid image and title

QuickView when click on product grid image and title

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Razu
    Participant

Hello, I used the below code to open QuickView window when someone clicks on the product image but I want to show QuickView window too for all products when someone clicks on the product title. Please give me the code to do this. Thanks

I used this code on Global Custom JS

jQuery('body').on('click', '.product-image-link, .product-element-bottom', function(e) {
        e.preventDefault();
        jQuery(this).parents('.product-grid-item').find('.open-quick-view').click();
    });

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to use the following code snippet instead of yours

jQuery('body').on('click', '.product-image-link, .product-element-bottom, .product-title', function(e) {
        e.preventDefault();
        jQuery(this).parents('.product-grid-item').find('.open-quick-view').click();
    });

Regards

Razu
    Participant

1. Awesome, it works. Since QuickView mood is ON for all links then I want to remove QuickView icon on hover. So for all products, it will show only “Add to Cart” and “Wishlist” icon. Please give me code as it.

2. When someone adds product on Cart, I want to popup notification for both desktop and mobile version which will auto-hide after a few seconds, how can I do this?

3. On the mobile version, how can I resize the QuickView window? I want it so that the user can click on other spaces to hide the window as it works on the desktop. Currently, QuickView window covers about 95% so the user needs to click on The close icon to hide QuickView window. If there more spaces then the user might click on other spaces to hide this.

4. I used Black Friday Demo, Please see attached screenshot, I want to remove BlackFriday very TOP banner but I don’t see any option to remove it, I don’t see any option on header builder.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to hide that button

.wd-quick-view-btn {
      display: none;
    }

2. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme.

3. There is no way to decrease it on mobile since it will become unusable on small devices.

4. You can disable/configure that part in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Header banner.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)