Home Forums Basel support forum Regarding Read More and translation options

Regarding Read More and translation options

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author

chlkbrd
    Participant

Hi, I found the way of solving it thanks to VC and your advice, I have, what I hope is the las request… There is a moment in which the site breaks when I reduce the window, I wonder if there´s a code to make the menú collapse in an specific size of window? It only happens on my client window, so I cant send you a printscreen…

If there is. Can you please give it to me?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but it is not possible to do this with Custom CSS. The theme has a responsive layout and menu is adapted for smaller devices.

Regards

chlkbrd
    Participant

Maybe I explained myself bad… I just want to activate de collapsing of the menu on any screen smaller than 1200px… Maybe there’s no custom css for this but maybe you can tell me where to find the code to change the numbers…??

chlkbrd
    Participant

I forgot… I have the printscreen…

chlkbrd
    Participant

Here it is…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, try to add this code snippet to the Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 1200px) {

.right-column .basel-cart-totals {
    	display: none; 
      }

.right-column .mobile-nav-icon {
      	display: inline-block; 
      }

.main-header .main-nav {
      	display:none;
      }

.mobile-nav {
      	display: block;
      }

.sticky-header .container:before,
      .sticky-header .container:after {
      }

.sticky-header .main-nav {
      }
    }

chlkbrd
    Participant

You deserve heaven! thanks a lot…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad to help you!

Regards

chlkbrd
    Participant

Hi, I’ve started to have a very worrying proble. Everytime I enter the wordpress dashboard and click on any area it fails to load or loads but with the theme fonts and without the viusl composer activated… I´m also havng trouble uploading new products… Please, help!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with default wordpress theme? Does it happen with Basel only?

Regards

chlkbrd
    Participant

Hi, I´ve been testing today with the old theme and everything was working right. So I guess it is some sort of problem with basel theme… Sad thing because I had already finished the site but ofcourse I need to upload products regulary… What can We do?

I`m leaving you the access to my dashboard on private content, so you can have a better look on what might be happening.

Thanks a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t enter your dashboard at all. Try to rename some plugins folders to deactivate them and see which one causes the issue.

chlkbrd
    Participant

Well, I tryed all plugins and they are all fine, the problem persist no matter wichone I deactivate… When I reactivated the woocommerce plugin it displayed a big error report (Image attached) … It is also showing a this message…

Tu tema (Basel) contiene copias no actualizadas de algunos archivos de plantilla WooCommerce. Estos archivos necesitan modificarse para que sean compatibles con la versión actual de WooCommerce. Puedes ver qué archivos se han visto afectados en la página del estado del sistema. En caso de duda, consulta con el autor del tema.

Sorry, is in spanish, I send you another image for this… What can I do?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to update the theme to the latest version to update all woocommerce template files.

chlkbrd
    Participant

Where or how can I do that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.

chlkbrd
    Participant

I tryed what to update and now I have this (attachment)

Attachments:

chlkbrd
    Participant

Ok, I mannaged to restore the site with the backup but im still having trouble because of the update… What can I do, please, I just need to upload products now and I can´t because it crashes everytime…

chlkbrd
    Participant

I’ve been able to update the theme too… The issue is still present… I cant upload products and it’s delaying me a lot…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But could you please check is it issue caused by our theme or not? Please, try to switch to a default WordPress theme.

Regards

chlkbrd
    Participant

It was the first think you asked me to do… I have lost everything now… Im insatalling everything again…

chlkbrd
    Participant

The pluggins are failing and going down… woocommerce is lost… I don´t know what to do!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

How do you lose everything? Why WooCommerce doesn’t work? Are you able to activate/deactivate plugins in admin panel or not?

chlkbrd
    Participant

I tryed to udgrade the woocommerce and it showed an error, now its not there… The folder is on my ftp, but the pkuggin doesnt appear… If I try to reinstall it says it already exists…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to remove the folder completely via FTP before installation.

chlkbrd
    Participant

I`m trying, it doesnt let me… Im using pydio because I don´t have anothger resource and it sucks… Please enter to my dashboard and help me… I need the site working

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can’t you delete the folder via FTP? In this case, you need to ask your hosting providers for help. We can’t remove the folder via admin panel.

We would be glad to help you if you get any errors caused by our theme. If the problem comes with WooCommerce or any additional plugins then you need to contact their support for help.

chlkbrd
    Participant

Ok, so… After all the complications I gad to reinstall and restyle everything aging, luckyly I had every code saved in my notes… I,m very close of haveng the site working again but Im having trouble because the HTML Blocks plugin is not loading with viusal composer… Any ideas?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can activate Visual Composer for HTML Blocks in Visual Composer -> Settings -> Role manager -> Post types.

chlkbrd
    Participant

Wordpress updated automatically and now I have this message… Why is everything affecting my theme?

Call to undefined function WC() in /home/jaiwil7/select.com.co/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php on line 2856

What do I do

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 73 total)