Home Forums Basel support forum Regarding Read More and translation options

Regarding Read More and translation options

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

chlkbrd
    Participant

Ok, I mannaged to reinstall the previous version (3.0) of woocommerce and the site is orking again, except that now I don’t have the shop sidebar, what could be missing?

chlkbrd
    Participant

So, I realized it`s not only the sidebar but all the widgets… What could it be?

chlkbrd
    Participant

Sorry for the long list of things but I try to work on the issues after I ask so maybe we can save some time… So I decided to reload all widgets and so far I have the footer and sidebar of the shop working fine… Still I´m having a big trouble… The products arent showing on the single page of each…

Is that related to the widgets topic or is it something different?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Widgets may be loosed after switching between different themes in WordPress. But it can’t be caused by our theme update.

As for product images, try to update WooCommerce to the latest version.

Regards

chlkbrd
    Participant

Sorry,

But it was that update what broke everything in the first theme…(3.0.7) Maybe you can tell me wich versión was using the theme befora that so I can upgrade only to that one and not the one that creates the reading problem?

chlkbrd
    Participant

This is what I’m seeing:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all additional plugins, update WooCommerce and check now please?

chlkbrd
    Participant

I’m afraid to do so… As I told you, Everything was fine until I upgraded woocommerce… It was imposible to fix, I had to reinstal the theme and the precious versión of woocommerce and I really can`t risk it right now…

Can you maybe tell me wich is the previous version of woocommerce tested with the theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to install 3.0.6 for example.

chlkbrd
    Participant

I’m trying, it shows the “not found” page everytime I try… :/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And it doesn’t show “not found” with WooCommerce 3.0? Did you disable all plugins?

chlkbrd
    Participant

I went to the FTP and renamed the previous one and the new and it worked… What I want to know now is, where will it be posible to safely upgrade the woocommerce?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Usually, we update WooCommerce plugin in Plugins section in admin panel. It is an absolutely safe way to update any plugins in WordPress.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)