Home Forums WoodMart support forum Registartion form

Registartion form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Aleks2000
    Participant

Hi! I’ve got some trouble with the registration form. I added more registration fields by HTML codes in theme panell>function PHP. When I wrote in the field my name and surname it doesn’t show in “users”. The second problem is when I left the field empty which is marked required the system doesn’t see this field and my registration is completed.

Here are the codes:

function wooc_extra_register_fields() {?>
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <body>

<h1 style=”font-size:20px;”><span style=”color: #ff0000;”>Important Information for Legal Persons!!!</span></h1>

<p>In connection with the tax law, we ask you to register as a business client. Enter your registration code and Business address. For more information, go to the home page of the Tax and Customs Department</p>

</body>
    </html>

<p>
    <select name=”wordpress_theme_options[slider-posts]” value=”<?php esc_attr_e( $options[‘slider-posts’] ); ?>”>
    <option value=”value1″ <?php selected( ‘Private Customer’ == $options[‘slider-posts’] ); ?>>Private Customer</option>
    <option value=”value2″ <?php selected( ‘Legal person’ == $options[‘slider-posts’] ); ?>>Legal person</option>
    </select>
    </p>
    <p class=”form-row form-row-first”>
    <label for=”reg_billing_first_name”><?php _e( ‘First name’, ‘woocommerce’ ); ?><span class=”required”>*</span></label>
    <input type=”text” class=”input-text” name=”billing_first_name” id=”reg_billing_first_name” value=”<?php if ( ! empty( $_POST[‘billing_first_name’] ) ) esc_attr_e( $_POST[‘billing_first_name’] ); ?>” />
    </p>
    <p class=”form-row form-row-last”>
    <label for=”reg_billing_last_name”><?php _e( ‘Last name’, ‘woocommerce’ ); ?><span class=”required”>*</span></label>
    <input type=”text” class=”input-text” name=”billing_last_name” id=”reg_billing_last_name” value=”<?php if ( ! empty( $_POST[‘billing_last_name’] ) ) esc_attr_e( $_POST[‘billing_last_name’] ); ?>” />
    </p>
    <p class=”form-row form-row-wide”>
    <label for=”reg_billing_phone”><?php _e( ‘Phone’, ‘woocommerce’ ); ?><span class=”required”>*</span> </label>
    <input type=”text” class=”input-text” name=”billing_phone” id=”reg_billing_phone” value=”<?php esc_attr_e( $_POST[‘billing_phone’] ); ?>” />
    </p>
    <p class=”form-row form-row-first”>
    <label for=”reg_billing_business_address”><?php _e( ‘Business address’, ‘woocommerce’ ); ?></label>
    <input type=”text” class=”input-text” name=”billing_business_address” id=”reg_billing_business_address” value=”<?php if ( ! empty( $_POST[‘billing_business_address’] ) ) esc_attr_e( $_POST[‘billing_business_address’] ); ?>” />
    </p>
    <p class=”form-row form-row-last”>
    <label for=”reg_billing_registration_code”><?php _e( ‘Registration code’, ‘woocommerce’ ); ?></label>
    <input type=”text” class=”input-text” name=”billing_Registration_code” id=”reg_billing_Registration_code” value=”<?php if ( ! empty( $_POST[‘billing_Registration_code’] ) ) esc_attr_e( $_POST[‘billing_Registration_code’] ); ?>” />
    </p>
    <div class=”clear”></div>
    <p>
    <label>I accept the shopping conditions</label>
    <label>
    <input name=”consent” type=”checkbox” value=”1″ required>
    <span>Read privacy policy</span>
    </label>
    </p>

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are using 3rd party code that is not related to our theme and such help is out of our theme support scope. Moreover, the registration form is a part of the WooCommerce plugin not related to our theme.

Kind Regards

Aleks2000
    Participant

Hello! What I need to do If the fields that I added is really important in website? Change theme?
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you need these fields but they are not provided by WooCommerce you can try to find a plugin for that or customize the form to your needs with additional code. Sorry, but we don’t have an instruction for this. Changing the theme will not help you since it is not a theme territory. Anyway, if you want to return your money back we can provide you with a refund.

Aleks2000
    Participant

Ok! Thank you =)

Aleks2000
    Participant

About returning the money. I will try plugin which is customise form in your theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)