Home Forums Basel support forum related post + mobile header problem

related post + mobile header problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wantons
    Participant

Hello!

1. I know you set the limit of related post to 12. where can i change that number?

2. I found a problem in header with mobile devices.
    screenshot: http://uupload.ir/files/6va2_s-s.png
    the header is not showing in correct position in some mobile devices which cause some extra problem in whole page too. for example the page is no more fit in the mobile screen and a white space is displaying in the left of the page ( marked with blue color in screenshot )
    + here is a page to check the problem online: http://www.kenvuccy.com/%d8%b3%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85-%d8%af%d9%86%db%8c%d8%a7/
    + i check the basel original demo with the same device and it was ok! so maybe the problem is with RTL ..

thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You can change the limit in the file woocommerce / single-product / related.php

2. We have checked this on a few different devices but can’t reproduce the problem. It works correctly for us on the page you sent us.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

wantons
    Participant

Thanks for your response.

I checked with the default browser of some huawei device like g610 and y320
    i think if you check with older devices you can see the problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t have devices you listed. We have checked on a few with Android 4.4 and Android 5+ and it works well on all of them.

wantons
    Participant

Thanks for your response.
    just one more question about related post. i think the address that you mentioned ” woocommerce / single-product / related.php ” is about ” woocommerce related product ” and not ” blog related post “. am i right? if its true, then please help me find the related post file. thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, we understood you wrongly. If you want to change related posts number just add this code to the functions.php file in your child theme and replace 12 with your number

function basel_get_related_posts_args( $post_id ) {
        $taxs = wp_get_post_tags( $post_id );
        $args = array();
        if ( $taxs ) {
            $tax_ids = array();
            foreach( $taxs as $individual_tax ) $tax_ids[] = $individual_tax->term_id;

$args = array(
                'tag__in'               => $tax_ids,
                'post__not_in'          => array( $post_id ),
                'showposts'             => 12,
                'ignore_sticky_posts'   => 1
            );  

}

return $args;
    }

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)