Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove email options from billing

Remove email options from billing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

silvercorp
    Participant

Hi there.
    I want to remove email input from billing details.
    how to do that?

Hello,

The checkout page is controlled by WooCommerce itself and our theme doesn’t influence it. WooCommerce provides some settings for the page that can be found under Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Checkout.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Mc8x1hq

If you are trying to ask anything else then please provide me with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

silvercorp
    Participant

Thank you so much.
    one more thing, my website running slow, I’m using Namecheap server and now what tool I need to your for website speedup.

Hello,

You are Welcome.

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website.

It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache.
    Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Best Regards.

silvercorp
    Participant

Thank you so much.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Remove email options from billing’ is closed to new replies.