Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove menu from subscription page

Remove menu from subscription page

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

silkoutlet
    Participant

Hi there,

You gave me the css code for removing the menu on the page where it outlines subscriptions, but I need the same to exist when actually viewing a subscription as the menu appears on there too.

This was what you gave me and it works great:

The “My Account” menu can be hidden for the subscription page with the help of the below code, enter it to the “Custom CSS for mobile” area that is in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-subscriptions .wd-my-account-sidebar {
    display: none;
    }

But I need this for when a customer is viewing their subscription(s) too, I’ll put the link to subscription pages in private below.
    Thank you, Tom.

Hello,

WoodMart theme allows creating different headers for different pages: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-set-different-header-for-specific-page/

You can clone the header and remove this menu and assign it to the page: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/options-for-pages/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

silkoutlet
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for your message, im not referring to the header, its the sub menu that appears on the subscription page (the page where you’re viewing the subscription like in the private section of the opening question above).
    I’ll put a screenshot below of the type of menu I am referring to. It should be showing the subscription but instead we currently have this menu on each page.
    Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

silkoutlet
    Participant

Please find below, thank you!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--subscriptions {
    }

Best Regards

silkoutlet
    Participant

Hi there, I dont think I explained the issue correctly as your solution removes subscriptions from the menu entirely.
    The issue I have, is that on mobile when viewing a subscription page, the menu appears and you have to scroll down before you can view the page content (mobile only) so with all subscription pages I need the menu to not be there as customers are confused thinking that the page hasn’t loaded because they are loading what looks like the menu only.

silkoutlet
    Participant

Just to confirm, I was given the solution on a certain page using the code below:
    }
    However I need this to also work on every page where a customer is viewing their active subscription like in the link below:
    https://www.website.co.uk/my-account/view-subscription/X/
    The X I have put at the end is the 5 digit code for the customers subscription, that is the part which changes.
    Thanks,

Hello,

Please contact the plugin support. When I view the page is not found.

Best Regards

silkoutlet
    Participant

The page is not viewable because the subscription page is unique to every customers active subscription.
    This link below I have replaced my website with website.co.uk so of course its not viewable and the X at the end is a 5 digit number which changes based on the customers subscription number.

https://www.website.co.uk/my-account/view-subscription/X/

Hello,

Please take the code I have provided:

.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--subscriptions {
    }

Then add page ID class, for example, body.777

Add before the CSS:

body. 777 .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--subscriptions {
    }

The code would be applied to the pages you need.

Best Regards

silkoutlet
    Participant

Hi there, thanks a lot. Really sorry for my lack of knowledge on this, but to apply this to just mobile, I would need to run this css code:

body. 777 .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link–subscriptions {
    }

Is that right? Thanks, Tom

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile/Tablet or whatever you need

Best Regards

silkoutlet
    Participant

Hey, unfortunately this didnt work:

body. 777 .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link–subscriptions {
    }

What I did use on another page is this:
    }
    And the above works perfectly!
    But I also need it to work on all the individual subscription pages, so can you tell me what “body. 777” is please? I need to add this on the pages where customers are viewing their subscription.

Hello,

You need to replace 777 with the real page ID or class.

Make sure you have a space between body. 777 and another selector

Best Regards.

silkoutlet
    Participant

Got it thanks, the last thing is that the number in the example of 777 changes for every time a customer starts a new subscription so I cannot choose the number because it doesnt exist yet.
    Is it possible to set the number as a range? Like from 400-999 and put that in the css?

Hello,

In this case, we can hardly help, unfortunately.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)