Home Forums WoodMart support forum Removing or editing "view cart" button that show after clicking add to cart

Removing or editing "view cart" button that show after clicking add to cart

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kiansalout
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I have customised my grouped product template, layout and have added individual add to cart button(in active child theme).here is the link to page everything is working fine except when I click any add to cart button, a view cart button will show up under it. I understand that this happens with woocommerce JS and has a class “a.added_to_cart.wc-forward” but using custom css below to hide it does not work for me:
    a.added_to_cart.wc-forward{ display:none !important; }

can you help me remove or hide it somehow?

I will attach the grouped.php with some screenshots.

P.S. This is regarding feature request that I made couple of days ago,
    link
    This template can be very useful for decoration, material and flooring industry So, I will appreciate it if Xtemos developer team could give us a grouped product layout option in near future.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested your custom CSS snippet to hide this button and it works well. Try to add it to the custom CSS section in Theme Settings so we can check.

Kind Regards

kiansalout
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    In inspector it works, but when I add it to css section in theme settings it does not take effect and it does not work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, add the code now so we can check.

kiansalout
    Participant

It’s added already in theme settings global css. my problem is that it doesn’t apply.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to work correctly now and the button is hidden https://prnt.sc/wlkafi

kiansalout
    Participant

can I get another person to provide support?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I do apologize, and it worked because of the CSS in my inspector only. But anyway it works in the Custom CSS also. The problem is that you added a wrong comment code to your Custom CSS and broke all the CSS code that is right after this comment https://gyazo.com/a313a430c65850e98d75c189e3178a20

kiansalout
    Participant

No worries Artem, yes indeed comment code was the problem.
    Thank you, it works now.
    Case resolved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad to help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Removing or editing "view cart" button that show after clicking add to cart’ is closed to new replies.