Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 571 through 600 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

CRITICAL :
    Please fix the compatibility of Woodmart theme with webp images of Imagify
    (Imagify is of the same company as WP Rocket) => used by millions of wordpress users

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/theme-compatibility-with-imagify-webp-images/

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

I have a functional recommendation that will surely bring you many +++ pluses.
    Very few themes offer such an opportunity and you have to use third parties – plugins, etc., which do not always work well with the themes or are not well designed, etc.

—-

Develop a little more wishlist part:

1. Make it possible for the customer to have several categories of favorite products. To be able to create and remove them himself.

2. Notifications – to send emails to customers when there is a change in the price of the product or there is the availability of the product!

3. To be able for a different layout on this page 1-3 options that the client can change – for example, grid, full-page, and/or short version.

If you make even the notifications – believe me, all your customers will like it.

Orgest
    Participant

THE BEST THEME OUT THERE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Some features I think would be great:
    – The option for conditional Menus so for example you can disable the mobile navbar on certain pages.
    – You can have different menu items on certain pages or completely remove the menu from certain pages
    – You can load all the pre-built elements and pages as block/templates for elementor

Conditional menus would be great for building landing pages. Loading all the pre-built items in elementor would be great for using all the amazing elements the theme offers.
    Thank you!

gspo84
    Participant

Hello
    How can we add or change the source code so that when I activate
    Show attributes table after short description
    The attributes table add after ADD TO CART section , not after short description.
    It will help grow the conversion rate.

Hi XTemos, I’d like to have a feauture added on the Animated counter WPBakery component.
    The feauture i need is to give e specific format to the number when it’s value is printed in the page (for exemple a thousend separator, or e leading and trailing character) this can be accomplished providing 3 more field on the component .
    – request for thousend separator
    – request for prefix
    – request for suffix
    Then in the javascript use this information to format the current counter value.

Thanks for the attention

abbyrockas
    Participant

Hello,

Would like to see enhanced infinite scrolling in which while scrolling it changes pages (page2, page3, page4 etc) so if a customer clicks on a specific product and then get back with the back button or browse back button he won’t find himself at the start but at the area where he was just before he went to the product. An option the specify how many products per page should be included would be very handy. Also, some computers can’t handle the site very well when many products (200-300++) have been already loaded on the page and when loading more it makes the process slower and slower each time.

Thanks!

Colorfuldeco
    Participant

Hello, dear.
    I want to know how to set the fixed Cattery in the left of header bottom, just like the template. It is always disappear unless hover it by mouse.
    I am looking forward your replay.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

deezign
    Participant

COLLAPSIBLE CATEGORY TEXT

For SEO purpose, it’s very interesting to have a long and good Category description text.
    For SEO, it’s better to have the description BEFORE products. But with long text, it’s no possible.

Would be interesting to introduce in Theme an option to have a Collapsible option to avoid that long text appear.

theme Option:
    Category description position
    You can change default products category description position and move it below the products.
    After product grid

Please ADD:
    Make Category Description collapsible YES/NO
    Coul be a Accodion or “Read more…” that would open in same page. Importante that Google see this text as readable to avoid to be considered as Blackhat.

I suggest Acordion collapsied in a similar way you do “FAD” (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/faqs/#1484652030151-41d816a1-ec06)

Sure you willl find an elegeant solution.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I’d like to suggest an improvement of your beta preloader.

Currently, the only option available for the background is either to keep it transparent or full color (white, black, blue …). However, none of these two options are really good.

The real option that would make a good preloader to be functional is to have the background with reduced light (like a grey shadow) => if you put a uniform 100% color, then people are a bit suprized by every pageload you know, it’s too much => the page background should be blurred or shaddowed while the preloader appears on the screen

cmadvisor
    Participant

I’VE ADDED SOCIAL MESSENGER LINK TO YOUR THEME.

Attachments:

judastr
    Participant

we want the size variations to be boxed. We want a scratch on the used ones
    Buy step for 2 times. I’ll buy more <3

brgreene
    Participant

Xtemos Website Improvements (These have been requested before):

1. Version Numbers on downloads (WPBakery and Slider Revolution).
    2. Page with more than one version of the downloads (WPBakery and Slider Revolution). It would be nice to access to the previous 3 to 5 versions of the plugins.
    3. A new user forum for owners of Woodmart or Basel to exchange ideas and code.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

When editing a product, we have the “product settings metabox” where it’s possible to define a product as NEW and therefore a label will be displayed in the frontend with “NEW” but this is a too limited feature => we need this to become a customizable field where we can have the possible to write whatever text we want to display on the shop page :

NEW
    LIMITED OFFER
    END OF STOCK

currently, the only way to do so is by
    – creating a new attribute & value
    – in the value, flag it as “show in grid”
    – add the attribute in the product attributes

=> that’s absolutely not managable => please consider adding this simple customization for this in the theme settings metabox

Attachments:

GoDad
    Participant

It would be wonderful if breadcrumps can be shown under page title in shop page also, shop page sidebar close section should be narrowed down same idea for account sidebar and cart. And Mobile Menü need to fly feature for sub items.

JaissoN91
    Participant

Here some nice Features

1.More up coming Shop Designs like a CBD Shop design, or E-cigarret Shop. For small Businesses with more Demo content stuff also Pre define pages.

2.It would be nice to have the Progressbar to display how much costumer sales that products have.

jiraphanr
    Participant

I am very pleased with the quality of your Woodmart theme – excellent!!

I enquire, would your theme have a feature for the quick placing of Repeat Orders from the customer end?

Although there are plugins available out there but I think this feature is quite simple and if it is included in your theme function it will be great!

gauris26
    Participant

Modification of side mini cart to work with WooCommerce Deposit plugin (or other) to reflect the deposit amount instead of full price.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the search ajax results, please find a way to allow right-click to open products in separate tabs

GoDad
    Participant

Adding custom icons and sub title feature for mobile menü items like i shared picture

Attachments:

gr8leo87
    Participant

It will be nice to have a category filter as a checkbox. So the visitor is able to filter by more than 1 category.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Improve the comparator to allow comparing variations of the same product

kiansalout
    Participant

Happy new year Xtemos!
    It would be great to have a grouped products alternative layout for shops like mine that have so many child products.
    So instead of showing single products in a table, you can show them in a div and grid (something like shop page) under the grouped product gallery.
    Also, It would be great to add single products link to their image as well and have individual add to cart button/icon for each child product.

here is an example of the layout:
    https://tile.expert/en-es/tile/del-conca/hgr-gardena/f/del-conca

deezign
    Participant

I may have a similar case. Do you have some screenshots ?

I could complete your feature request with my needs.

I also Ork in the decoration market with many similar needs as tou have.

jiraphanr
    Participant

Nice

Panosgr
    Participant

Mobile search icon must opens the search form only and not the whole mobile menu which has a build-in search feature.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the theme settings we have a great feature called “Scroll top on variation select [mobile]”

However, I have to highlight that this feature has a downside. It’s relevant ONLY IF the selected variation has dedicated image(s). If the variation doesn’t have dedicated image(s), then there is absolutely no point in scrolling back to top, and therefore it creates confusion to the users like “Why have I been moved back to top if there’s nothing special to see at the top?”

To mitigate this problem, there are two ways :

1) Either providing us a way to enable this feature per categories of products

2) Alternatively add an extra setting so that the scroll back to top enabled on mobile occurs only if there is a WooCommerce variation image assigned.

dandie91
    Participant

Please move the option to hide the header banner from shop to General layout. I just spent significant time to find it in the shop section, even though this clearly affects the whole page. Thanks!

axxo
    Participant

Please add all relevant 300+ templates for Elementor (HTML blocks, etc.) to the next version of the theme release in order to let Elementor users create the pages that nicely as users on WP Bakery 🙂

jimmymussie
    Participant

Is it possible to make more slider functions? For example a slider for a webshop selling points?

mshafshak
    Participant

Hello if we can Add
    – Yith custom order Status
    – More Sorting Options for WooCommerce
    – customizing Login page
    – WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
    – WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping
    – adding a progress bar in shopping cart to show how much left $ for free shipping

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 571 through 600 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.