Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reset Single Product Template

Reset Single Product Template

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

elsgmbh
    Participant

I build my store with elementor and used for the single product template my own. But now I have some problems with the wishlist etc. Is there any pssobility to reset / change the single product template in elementor theme builder with the original one?

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings to Reset. You can try reinstalling the Theme again.

Then check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

elsgmbh
    Participant

Okay.. what is the easiest way to reset my store? I want to keep all my settings and data.

My problem is, that the part wich I attached is gone. Is there a way to get it back?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

To change the single product template it seems that you have customized files that are causing the issue.

Please download the theme from the forum profile and install it on your website.

If you are still unable then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

elsgmbh
    Participant

Hello, I tried it but it wont work for me.

It would be great if you could add the “add to wishlist” button on my single product template in the theme builder.

The access is in the private content.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and moved the single product templates of Elementor to trash and the options are displayed.

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

elsgmbh
    Participant

Thank you!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reset Single Product Template’ is closed to new replies.