Home Forums WoodMart support forum Responsiveness and Mega Menu Issues

Responsiveness and Mega Menu Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Sonia naz
    Participant

Hello,
    I have Three issues.
    First, My mega menu was not working properly, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not appear.
    Second, How to make previous,next button always appears.
    Third, my mobile custom code is not working.

As I texted you before but did not get the solution. Will you please resolve my issues.

Hello,

1) Your first question is replied in the other topic. Please don’t ask the same question in different topics to avoid any confusion.

2 & 3) Please explain both of the issues with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Sonia naz
    Participant

Problem 3:
    Custom css for mobile was working fine 3 days before but from yesterday it is not working now on mobile. You can check it on mobile. I’m attaching a screenshot for mobile you can see it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sonia naz
    Participant

Problem 4:
    I want to make information box previous and next btn sticky on every screen beacuse they only appear when I hover on it but I want to make it always appear not only on mouse hover. I’m attaching a screenshot for mobile you can see it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

3) Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

4) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.info-box-carousel-wrapper .owl-carousel .owl-nav>div {
        visibility: visible;
        opacity: 1;
    }

Best Regards

Sonia naz
    Participant

Resloved. Thank you so much.

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Responsiveness and Mega Menu Issues’ is closed to new replies.