Home Forums Basel support forum RTL not wokring fine i just translate home page

RTL not wokring fine i just translate home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear Support theme not have RTL option if have but its not perform well please see i share with you access.
    Topbar
    Footer even also
    private

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

theme is not supporting RTL
    referrer you this document to help me to resolve the issue
    https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/build-rtl-wordpress-themes/

see
    This means that on the english site, this div is full-width of its container, while in the arabic, it is 75%

7:53 PM

This is causing the issue since the content is actually *floating: left* and *float: right*, so not centered, but because full-width inside a centered div, it looks centered on English

So you have to change that in the template files to col-sm-12 for the Arabic
    You can update the theme author about this.

Hello,

Our theme fully supports RTL, please switch to any RTL language and check it.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear where is RTL enable send me option or screenshot ?

and please tell me how i can make top bar green area make stiky on desktop and on mobile version also

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear Support see i am getting one issue.

The product Gallery in the page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As for RTL just set the Arabic or any language RTL on your site and all the content would go RTL automatically.

There is no option to set one row sticky. The sticky header option makes the whole header sticky.

Please disable the Main carousel auto height in the Theme Settings > Product page.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear Menu Sticky coming i want with menu top bar also coming sticky on desktop and on mobile version also .

Please disable the Main carousel auto height in the Theme Settings > Product page.
    not understand which i share with you to screenshot one product coming fine one product have issue. from where resolve send screenshot i did not get your point.
    disable already but i have with two products one coming correct one wrong what is the product page sitting issue or what ? please check properly and update what is the why one product coming fine one wrong.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make the top bar sticky.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)