Home Forums WoodMart support forum Same related products on every single product

Same related products on every single product

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

techpixelshop
    Participant

Hello and have a nice day,
    I’m facing a weird issue lately: when I insert a new product in my woo shop and in the section “related products” I mark the products I want per brand, category etc this doesn’t show up in my product page.
    Chech the uplodaded screenshot, for example I uploaded some headphones today and in the related products for the anker headphones I marked other products of the same brand. But, instead of that on my product page I always meet the same iPhone models in the related products section. Is there any issue in the patches to correct that please, and if yes let me know which one I have to choose.
    Otherwise, please let me give you access to my shop to fix this bug.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

techpixelshop
    Participant

Hello again, no it’s not a wordpress issue, checked it.
    Also, all the shop, plugins etc are fully updated.
    Please, could you take a look from the admin panel?

Best regards

techpixelshop
    Participant

Issue fixed!
    I went to the product page layout and in the products grid settings I changed the default option and chose “upsell products” and then the related products I mark everytime I add a product, everything is okay!
    I’ve attached the screenshot needed.
    Thanks in advance for anything!

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have sorted it out.

If you have any questions or wish to learn more about our theme, do reach out to our customer service team at any time.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Same related products on every single product’ is closed to new replies.