Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search result page is different in other language.

Search result page is different in other language.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Caspar
    Participant

Hi, I have a question about the search results page. The search result page is different in different languages. We cannot find where it goed wrong.

Dutch site
    &post_type=product&product_cat=0

German site
    &post_type=Produkt

We want it like the Dutch site, but somehow it’s translated (I guess). Do you know how to handle this? We use WPML, but there is no string translated. I guess it might be a setting somewhere…?

We can not turn off WPML plugin to check, because then there is no other language involved anymore.

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Caspar
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for your answer. I’m afraid that’s not possible, because it’s a multilingual website and the problem only occurs at the other language. I will contact WPML and if there is a solution, I will post it here so that others who experience this issue find the answer.

Hello,

Please make sure you have created the translation for all the products, attributes, and categories.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)