Home Forums WoodMart support forum second-image background bug

second-image background bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hello!
    I encountered a small problem on my website. The issue is that there is a block on the homepage randomly suggesting promoted products. Let’s take a look at a specific product as an example (the first link in the private description). This particular product doesn’t have a background on any of its images. On the homepage, this product also appears without a background. However, if we hover over it on the homepage, the second image of this product will have a white background.
    I will provide a link to a video for visual clarity in the private description, as well as an account for the website so that you can log in and, if possible, fix this issue.

Hello,

This is the option product gallery on product loop. You can disable it to get rid of showing another image on hover, Edit page with elementor > Edit Product grid or carousel widget and in the style tab check the product gallery option. Also you can add the background for products.
    https://ibb.co/hgbRnT5

Best Regards.

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hello, you didn’t understand me correctly [my bad, sorry :(]
    Once again, the problem is that the second image on the homepage has a white background (which is not present in the original photo and looks terrible :P).
    What should I do to remove the white background from the image on the homepage, if, as I mentioned before, there is no background in the original product image?

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

I’m a fool, I apologize)
    It was not you who misunderstood me, but me.
    It really helped, thank you so much. You can close the ticket.
    Thank you again <3 !!!

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘second-image background bug’ is closed to new replies.