Home Forums WoodMart support forum Second Shop Page Sidebar Filters Not Working

Second Shop Page Sidebar Filters Not Working

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

ek878
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,

I created a new sidebar, then in widgets I added the filters I wanted to display. Then I created the second shop page and visited the bottom of the page to edit the sidebar options and to connect it to the new sidebar.

When I load the page it does not display the sidebar with it’s selected filters. But the page only displays the related category products.

Can you please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

How do you make a second shop page?. Please share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ek878
    Participant

Many thanks Aizaz I appreciate the help!
    Do not know what to do – blush face

ek878
    Participant

Try again

ek878
    Participant

Another question – on that same page, how do I display the related subcategories as on the first shop page instead of breadcrumb link?

Many thanks again, I truely appreciate the help!

Hello,

I am unable to log in to your site: https://ibb.co/3MB1jb1. Please remove the IP restrictions, we are from Pakistan, and give me full access and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ek878
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    My apologies for that. Is it possible to login now? I’ve adjusted the restrictions.
    Many thanks for your help in this regard!

Hello,

Still not working, please see the screenshot in the private content.

Best Regards.

ek878
    Participant

Hi Aziaz,
    Try now?
    I’m at my PC also now

ek878
    Participant

Did you get right? 🙂

Hello,

Sorry again, Your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site.

Best Regards.

ek878
    Participant

My sincerest apologies!
    I’ve loaded a testing site instead – hopefully it should work now.

Hello,

I have visited your Quality Pre-Owned page. You have added a shortcode for categories. That’s why the product filters are not showing. The product filters are showing fine on the category page. The Woocommerce filter widget works only on the shop and product category pages.

Try to change the shortcode and add the shortcode for products.

Best Regards.

ek878
    Participant

Many thanks Aizaz for your help and time!

I saw what you meant; when I visited this link it works perfect……../product-category/quality-pre-owned/

Is there a possiblity to create like the screenshot a page that has it’s own banner in other words a quality pre-owned page with it’s own orange banner with the rest of the page exactly the same as the shop and product-category page as in the screenshot?

Can one only do changes with the short code or is there another way within the theme that I am not aware of?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ek878
    Participant

Aizaz, I think I have it – under category, under Image for the category page title. I created a new filter for the quality pre-owned and that worked. It also displays the orange banner. Many thanks for your help!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Second Shop Page Sidebar Filters Not Working’ is closed to new replies.