Home Forums WoodMart support forum Selected attribute swatch

Selected attribute swatch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Alaina Anglin
    Participant

Hi,

After updating the theme, the product pages are no longer showing what swatch is selected. (Screenshot attached for reference.) Previously there was a small bar underneath the selected swatch. How can we get this back?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Alaina Anglin
    Participant

Hi ELise, thanks for your response.

I know it has something do to do with the “variable.php (woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php)” file. Our IT person who is no longer with us tweaked this code slightly so that the product’s color name could be displayed (see attached screen shot for reference). I compared the two files and compared the differences. (Comparison file also attached).

Can you at least provide a custom code or tell me what function in the PHP file makes the little “selected” bar underneath the swatch show up?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We check the site and see the the selected attribute is underlined https://take.ms/RZrk5

Please clarify what do you mean.

Best Regards

Alaina Anglin
    Participant

I was able to get working. Thanks.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)