Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop featured image

shop featured image

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

qubati
    Participant

Dear Support team,

I have installed woodmart lately and I can’t see some products featured image! because their images are featured image URL they are not located on my site. however the rest products that are located on y website are working very well. And not that I have been using martfury for a long time and this problem didn’t exist until I moved to your theme.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

qubati
    Participant

I have changed the theme to martfury and the problem solved but when I got back to woodmart I can’t see the featured images

qubati
    Participant

please go to the following link to understand what I mean, if I go to the product page everything is working very well only the featured image not working

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

qubati
    Participant

Hello,

yes for sure you can deactivate them

qubati
    Participant

you can go now the back up is ready

qubati
    Participant

dear supporting team, my problem has not been solved yet, however you said it will be only 15 minutes to be solved. I really lose costumers due to this issue. If I get back to martfury, is there any refund?

Hello,

I did not write that we would solve the problem for 15 minutes, I told I needed 15 minutes to deactivate the plugins. I have checked your site, I see the problem and I have submitted the issue to our development department. We need a bit more time, we will get back to you very soon.

Best Regards

qubati
    Participant

Hello,

thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding, do you think this will take long time?
    I need to go live as soon as possible.

Regards

Hello,

We will do our best to give the feedback within the following 24 hours.

Please do not duplicate the posts, it would not speed up the process, unfortunately.

We will try to consider your issue at the highest priority.

Best Regards

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please try to add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

add_action( 'init', function() {
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woodmart_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    }, 1100 );

Best Regards

qubati
    Participant

As I can see I can’t find the theme editor in my dashboard, so I have to go to the hosting to do that??

Hello,

You need to install the child theme (you can upload it from your Themeforest account) then navigate the Theme Editor and chose functions.php of the child theme.

Best Regards

qubati
    Participant

Thank you so much, that really works

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)