Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop filters are not changing with newly selected filter

Shop filters are not changing with newly selected filter

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

tanisbr1
    Participant

I am unable to sort by price in the price slider in the sidebar under filters or the “Sort by” drop down in the top bar. The website seems kind of glitchy and slow too. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Would you mind taking a look?

For the first time in over a year we had 2 days with no orders and usually we have at least 4 or 5 per day. Something isn’t right.

Thank you!

Hello,

1) For the price filter not working. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme, then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

2) In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

tanisbr1
    Participant

How do I clear the cache?

I tried deactivating all of the extra plugins and the price slider and the “sort by” drop down by price ‘high to low’ or ‘low to high’ still aren’t working. Login information was provided in my first message in this conversation string.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and most of the third-party plugins are still activated.

We only troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

So Please deactivate all the third-party plugins then tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

tanisbr1
    Participant

Can we select a time for me to do this so that my website isn’t down for a long time?

tanisbr1
    Participant

It will order them correctly on some pages but not others

Here are some pages where it is not able to sort from low to high:

https://www.montaguemetal.com/product-category/name-and-date-plaques/?orderby=price
    https://www.montaguemetal.com/product-category/individual-numbers/?orderby=price

Here is a page where it does:
    https://www.montaguemetal.com/product-category/outdoor-decor/?orderby=price

Hello,

I am online from now for about 7 to 8 hours so you can deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

tanisbr1
    Participant

I think we are in very different time zones so I’m not sure how to coordinate that. I think I might know what you are asking. I will see if I can locate the plugin that way.However I don’t think it is a plugin because for some reason it works on some pages but not on others.

tanisbr1
    Participant

I did what you told me to do. I disabled all of the plugins except for woocommerce and woodmart core and the price sorting still did not work. Please see attached.

tanisbr1
    Participant

Here is an image of what it looks like when i try to sort it from low to high

tanisbr1
    Participant

sorry the file size was two big the last two times

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

I have logged into your website and most of the third party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and then let me know we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

tanisbr1
    Participant

As I’ve said previously we need to plan this ahead of time, and pick a specific time that I turn them off because otherwise our store will lose a lot of money. I can’t just have it down all day. Is there a specific time that your team can work on this?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins on [Monday 21st December 6:00 AM UTC] then tell me we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

tanisbr1
    Participant

Hi there, I didn’t get this email until today. Can we please pick another time?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins on [Thursday 24th December 6:00 AM UTC] then tell me we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)