Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop filters by attribute WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav not working properly

Shop filters by attribute WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav not working properly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

siteadmin
    Participant

Problem.
    After Woodmart theme updated 6.2.x -> 6.3.2 WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav are not working properly. Filters are not visible at /shop/ page. All plugins not related to woodmart theme are deactivated.

I tried the following:
    1. WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools – > Regenerate product lookup tables.
    and WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools – >Regenerate the product attributes lookup table.

After regeneration process filters work properly short period of time, maybe 2-10 mins and disappear again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

siteadmin
    Participant

I switched to Storefront – the same problem. After activation “regenerate product lookup tables” native WP filters widgets work several mins and after that all filters disappear from shop page.
    No any scheduled actions at woocoomerce status tab, regeneration task is completed.

I guess the issue is WooCoomerce 6.3.x

I took a decision to move back to WooCoomerce 6.2.2 and wait for new woocommerce release. WooCoomerce 6.2.2 – no any problem at all.
    No any modification done with woodmart theme, only native settings.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it looks like the WooCommerce issue. Usually, lookup regeneration helps in such cases.

thameur
    Participant

Any update regarding this issue please ? I have the same issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)