Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop Pages and Category Pages are now displaying products!

Shop Pages and Category Pages are now displaying products!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

Hello. With the recent updates our store front along with category pages are not displaying any products. We need this to be fixed right away! Please assist. The Woodmart core and all plugins are updated including Woocommerce and WordPress to their latest versions.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

paul@qarllc.com
    Participant

Sorry for panicked message. I thought I had disabled all of the ‘relevant’ plugins that may have been causing an issue. But after going thru each one on your suggestion, it seems when this plugin was deactivated, everything was working fine again. ‘Smart Logo Showcase Lite’- by AccessPress Themes. We have disabled and reenabled it, and see that it is recreating the issue. Thank you for the quick response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Shop Pages and Category Pages are now displaying products!’ is closed to new replies.