Home Forums WoodMart support forum Short description HTML not rendered in hotspot windows

Short description HTML not rendered in hotspot windows

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andrews
    Participant

I have tried both arbitrary HTML in the code editor for the product as well as creating a HTML Block and using the shortcode. Either method results in unrendered code.

I have lists I’d like displayed in part in these chunks if possible. If it isn’t, can I remove the short description from the hotspots entirely?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please create HTML block and add into the Before “Add to cart button” in the Theme Settings > Product page https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#before_after

If you still have the problem, please provide your site admin access and confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme

Best Regards

andrews
    Participant

OK, looks like this solution will only work to display the same content on every product? Each of my items has different content in the short description area at present.

andrews
    Participant

I have just removed the below line of code for the time being.
    $output .= '<div class="hotspot-content-text reset-mb-10">' . esc_html( substr( $product->get_short_description(), 0, 85 ) . '...' ) . '</div>';

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme so that I could check

Best Regards

P.S

Please open the file wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\shortcodes\image-hotspot.php

Find the first line:

$output .= '<div class="hotspot-content-text reset-mb-10">' . esc_html( substr( $product->get_short_description(), 0, 85 ) . '...' ) . '</div>';

And replace for the second one.

$output .= '<div class="hotspot-content-text reset-mb-10">' . do_shortcode( substr( $product->get_short_description(), 0, 85 . '...' ) ) . '</div>';

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)