Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single Product Image

Single Product Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

blkpudd
    Participant

Hello,
    Is there any way to change the woocommerce Single Product Image to force the height and width?

We would really like any portrait images to display no taller than the landscape images. Not to be cropped but simply white space either side to fill.

Many thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can adjust the product image via Theme Settings -> Single product -> Images -> Product image width.

https://gyazo.com/661246b33938896c983eafca4a8965f9

Also, the product images can be configured through Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product Images.

https://prnt.sc/jZDNBFImKArY

Please let me know if you have any further questions in the meantime.

Kind Regards

blkpudd
    Participant

I have tried both approaches but as some of our images have different aspect ratios, they appear differently. Your feature setting helps (Single Product > Images > “Main Carousel Auto Height”) but this still shows the taller images. We really want to limit the height and keep it consistent for all images displayed.

Please also note you seem to have a bug in that the aforementioned setting for “Main Carousel Auto Height” does not work with Single Product > “Sticky Product” feature.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We cannot directly adjust the sizes of images because such settings have WooCommerce, in such cases, you need to upload images with equal aspect ratios for fixing it.

As for the bug with “Main Carousel Auto Height”, may I request you to provide a website link to this issue or make a video for a better understanding?

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

blkpudd
    Participant

I have managed to code up a solution using JS to fix the height of the gallery.

You can mark this task completed.

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that you manage to sort this out.

If you have any questions or wish to learn more about our theme, do reach out to our customer service team at any time.

Wish all the best.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Single Product Image’ is closed to new replies.