Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single product | Review Tab not be separated even I flush the cache

Single product | Review Tab not be separated even I flush the cache

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

zyzand10
    Participant

Hi, like you see the url of my website. Review tabs not be separated even I set the option right. Please review the attachment and give me some advice. Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

zyzand10
    Participant

Please review my website and help me with the issue. Thank you very much!

Hello,

Sorry to inform you of this but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working. Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

zyzand10
    Participant

Okay, Please try again.

Hello,

Actually, on your Site you have made the Custom Single Product layout under the Dashboard > Layouts, which is why the Separate Section option for the Reviews wasn’t working.

As you have Custom Product Layout made, so to know how you can have the Reviews section as separate section in that, please check out the following Video guide: https://www.veed.io/view/9b6a8f17-8389-456b-88db-8641904f1641

Best Regards

zyzand10
    Participant

Thanks. It works.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Single product | Review Tab not be separated even I flush the cache’ is closed to new replies.