Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site Health Status Critical Issues

Site Health Status Critical Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hawks50
    Participant

I have two these issues that have been coming up for ages. I have disabled all plugins on my site and it still comes up.

A PHP session was created by a session_start() function call. This interferes with REST API and loopback requests. The session should be closed by session_write_close() before making any HTTP requests. The REST API encountered an error
    Performance The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API request failed due to an error.
    Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

2. This site seems to crash alot because some of my clients order sometimes in their carts over 250 x different products at a time, but it seems to crash all the time and my client is getting very frustrated.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

hawks50
    Participant

I have attached the screenshot for issue 1.

Issue 2. Whenever my customers add a product to their cart, it’s adding 2 x items of the same product instead of just 1 item.

Issue 3. How can you display the cart quantity box on each product

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

You can enable quantity input in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Product styles -> Quantity input on the product. Note that it works for particular hover effects only. Not for everyone.

Regards

hawks50
    Participant

Hi,

Yes issue 3, is all sorted now. Just Issue 1 & 2.

1. It seems to be happening with that default theme too, so I will contact the server
    2. Every time I add a product, it’s duplicating the quantity into the cart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin login link so we can check the quantity problem. Also, disable external plugins temporarily and switch to the parent theme.

hawks50
    Participant

hi figured it out, it was a external plugin that was causing the issue. Thank you.

hawks50
    Participant

I’ve sorted it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you sorted it out. Let us know if you need anything else.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Site Health Status Critical Issues’ is closed to new replies.