Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

saibalneogi
    Participant

Hi, i have used megamarket prebuild in my website and now i want to free my backend space as much as possible to speed up my website, i have noticed that under Theme setting there has an tab called ‘Prebuild websites’. can i dalete that option? or is it take space in the backend?

If you can see my website’s speed is not so good, and i have a doubt it because of the theme or may be i am not coded the theme properly. It would be great if you go through my website’s backend analysis everything and let me know. Thank you.

Hello,

You can delete unwanted demos, please check the screen: https://gyazo.com/b4f7b6adc1e1439d74183aac68d909d0

Then check how your site works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

saibalneogi
    Participant

Yeah done that accordingly. the entire site has been broken from homepage to single product page! can you please fix that behalf of me?

Hello,

Please contact the host support, perhaps there is an automatic backup and you would be able to restore the site.

If there is no backup, you can export all the content by means of Tools > Export/Import, reinstall all and install the theme on the new clear WordPress installation, then configure all as per your needs and import your content.

Best Regards

saibalneogi
    Participant

Yes I have backup files and database, now shall I need to delete everything and install the theme once again?

Hello,

I would recommend arranging two sites: one stating where you can upload your backup on a clear WordPress installation, and another one clear WordPress installation with theme and demo installed.

Then configure the site as per your needs and move the content from the staging site to your final site.

Best Regards

saibalneogi
    Participant

All done. thank you.

Now everything is looks fine. except the homepage banner and a few single product page still looks broken. i have share screenshot of those for better understanding. those are the only thing which need to fix.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable this option in the home page: Always shows categories navigation on this page.https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/options-for-pages/

Please describe what you want to change on the product page. I cannot catch the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)