Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site loading is very slow

Site loading is very slow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

victor-9577
    Participant

Hello,
    The speed of the website is very slow. Total cache doesn’t improve it that much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Kind Regards

anna-0978
    Participant

@victor could you improve your speed? I’m struggeling with the same issue and it’s super vital to get this straight for any ecommerce site. The speed topic is being brought up permanently in this forum.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

@anna-0978

I have answered your question in your created topic, please check: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woodmart-theme-speed/

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

victor-9577
    Participant

@anna-0978
    It worked speeding it up in google using wp roket, but you can do the same with litespeed cache if you configure it properly. Wp rocket got a little better results out of the box so i used that with their recommendations. So you know wp rocket is paid anualy. This theme is too heavy and it is my first and last attempt with it. I had a great deal of trouble on a client’s website only that they were using wp bakery instead of elementor. That was on a pro wordpress hosting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)