Home Forums Basel support forum Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

Good morning, I hope you are well and everything is blessed. I have created a slider and it doesn’t seem to fit. It doesn’t look too bad on mobile, however on desktop and laptop it looks far too big. Would you be able to guide me on how I could resize this so that it fits.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem. If you see the same on a default theme, please refer the slider documentation https://revolution.themepunch.com/visual_editor/documentation/

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Could it be that the picture that I uploaded to the slides are too big. The plugin is a bit funny. I put an animation in one place on the backend of the slide and when I upload it, it is in a completely different place. Would it be possible to resize the image I use for each device so that it fits? Would you be able to provide a response to the text on mobile phones issue.

Hello,

In order to determine the best configuration of the image sizes and text sizes, you need to test different variations, test following the manuals provided in the documentation.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)