Home Forums WoodMart support forum Smaller size screen issue with .woodmart-cart-number

Smaller size screen issue with .woodmart-cart-number

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

philip
    Participant

When setting Header -> Shopping cart widget -> Shopping cart design to -> Design 3 there is conflict with the text colour. If you select any other design style the balloon colour and text are fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us a link where we can see this issue on your website?

Regards

philip
    Participant

Can you provide please your IP privately so I can give you access to the website?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is

philip
    Participant

Can you try and let me know if you can access the website?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we can access. So what is wrong with the shopping cart widget?

philip
    Participant

When you access it on a mobile device or a tablet the Design 3 shopping cart style is not reverting to the correct balloon background colour and text colour when you have items in your cart. Don’t know if this is a problem from my end but I have checked all possible combinations of style and colours that you guys have in the theme settings. Any other design style works fine except the Design 3.

You can see that the Wishlist has the background and text colour that I have set through the theme settings

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS for mobile and tablet devices area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.header-color-light .right-column .woodmart-cart-design-3 .woodmart-cart-number {
    	color: #090909!important;
    }

philip
    Participant

Yes it works fine, thank you!

But can you make it to accept the same styles like the rest of the balloons in the theme in your next version release, instead adding custom css?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem happens because you set white primary color so there is nothing to fix in the template. It is an edge case for your website only.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)