Home Forums WoodMart support forum Some images are cropped and others are resized correctly

Some images are cropped and others are resized correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

abbyrockas
    Participant

Hello, for 1-2 weeks maybe I have very strange behavior for my shop catalog images.

Some of them are cropped and some are correctly resized. When I visit a product with a wrong resized image (cropped) and get back to the catalog/category, the image is resized correctly. Of course, I have deleted the cache multiple times and disabled my Wp Rocket plugin but the result was the same. At the Woocommerce settings, I have shop images set to 226px, and the option ticked without cropping. I have regenerated the thumbnails with a plugin multiple times but no luck 🙁

Maybe this is not theme related but I’d like to know if someone got a solution to this problem.

Hello,

Please check the image settings as described here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

abbyrockas
    Participant

So the masonry grid was off, should I turn it on and regenerate the thumbnails again?

Hello,

If you enable the masonry grid, your images would be of different sizes. If you want equal size images you need to disable the masonry grid and crop your images.

Best Regards

abbyrockas
    Participant

Hello,
    I have disabled the masonry grid, enabled the 1:1 crop and cleared all caches and databases. Then regenerated the thumbnails and after that cleared the cache and databases again. Unfortunately, the result is worse. See the screen:
    different container sizes of thumbnails

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

abbyrockas
    Participant

Hello here are the creds

Hello,

The images you have uploaded are not big enough. They should be big to be cropped equally.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)