Home Forums WoodMart support forum Something is wrong with the import and it can’t be complete.

Something is wrong with the import and it can’t be complete.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pahlowan
    Participant

While trying to import ‘Accessories’ demo content system showing the following error, please advise.

Something is wrong with the import and it can’t be complete. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong with the import.

Kind Regards

pahlowan
    Participant

Please check the error as attached. FTP access provided as requested.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem with your hosting server. Any action that requires some data to be downloaded like dummy content or plugin installation takes a lot of time. And the dummy content can’t be imported at all. Contact your hosting provider for help or try to use some different hosting.

Kind Regards

pahlowan
    Participant

I manage my own server. Let me know what is the server requirement and I will configure accordingly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your server might meet the requirements but it doesn’t work well or it has some connectivity problems since it downloads resources for too long and can’t import the dummy content.

pahlowan
    Participant

Could you tell me what is the size of the dummy content so that I can make the server prepared for that?

Or else can you send me the dummy content zip so that I can upload / import manually?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It consists of a lot of different parts, not a single zip file. That is why we can’t give you such information.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)