Home Forums WoodMart support forum Source “Related (single Product)” missing in AJAX Product tab Elementor

Source “Related (single Product)” missing in AJAX Product tab Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DevHal
    Participant

I need to show the data in the product page in two tabs: “Related (single Product)” and “Bestseller”.

I don’t see the option in Elementor “AJAX Products tab” to do this though. There are many other sources but the most important one of the “Related (single product)” is missing.

How can I get what I need?

Is it possible to add this or somehow insert a tab with these two sources?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Related products are products with the same category or the same tag. The AJAX tab has the option to show this type of product in the Data settings.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

DevHal
    Participant

Yes you are right but there is a problem. I can’t create a different layout for each product to show this correctly. I have about 1000 products in total… Ajax tab is inserted at the general layout level for all products but it doesn’t have the option to show those of the currently displayed product. I don’t know if I explained myself correctly…
    If I set a specific category or tag at the moment, I will always and only see that one…

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please advise the layout title to check.

Best Regards

DevHal
    Participant

Here are the site data in private

DevHal
    Participant

One more thing, I would need to display the price under each linked variation image. How can I do this?

DevHal
    Participant

psw protection site in private

Hello,

I am afraid you will need to use the default product page layout.

It is hardly possible to set the price under every variation.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)