Home Forums WoodMart support forum Specific variant name for out of stock notification

Specific variant name for out of stock notification

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

niek
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible for this theme to state the exact product variant that is out of stock instead of the main product. Please find the attached screenshot as an example.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There are no options in theme setting available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.You want to change the text using Loco Translate, here is our documentation on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

niek
    Participant

Hello,

I am sorry but this answer is very confusing to us. This theme is branded as having the option for variable products. This should include the name of the variable product for your cart as well. From my previous screenshot example, you can see that it would be very confusing for a customer to empty a specific out of stock product from their cart when only the general name is given.

It would honestly be like having a collection of t-shirts in my cart that are different colors and brands, but the cart tells me that “t-shirt” is not in stock. That would mean that I would need to empty my entire cart to find out which t-shirt it means.

Is it possible that you implement this in your theme? As it would definitely benefit greatly from this, and would most likely cause many more people to use it for their website.

Lastly, we are also confused as to why you keep referring us to a translator tool. We can’t simply change the product “EasyFil ePETG” to “EasyFil ePETG – Blue, 1kg” as then all variants would be called this as well.

Hello,

For the betterment of the Theme you can post your suggestions/requests related to Theme on the following Feature Request thread:

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

So, if the Development Department finds it fits with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)