Home Forums WoodMart support forum Speed score problem

Speed score problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cengizhanalkan
    Participant

Hello, good work ..
    I am having problems with the speed of my website. I do speed tests on ‘Speed ​​Page’ and ‘GTmatrix’ separately. I get an average score of 55 in mobile and desktop experience. Theme-based factors influence my website’s scores to a large extent. Could you please review the scores and help me with what to do if I ask? (Note: I did not delete many items that came with the theme demo (images, html blocks, etc.). Also, I disabled the ‘Slider Revolution’ plugin because it slowed down the speed very much.) If you wish, I can share wordpress admin information. ” Hastanecikisi.net ”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested your website and found a few problems that you should fix first to speed up your website.

1. Some images are still loaded from our dummy content server and causes errors https://gyazo.com/e1369798ab110379d61faf247b06c85b
    You need to replace all dummy content images with your own, optimized ones.

2. Turn off all third-party plugins first and optimize your website. Then, add necessary plugins one by one and check the speed accordingly.

3. Use WP Rocket plugin to optimize your website’s JS, CSS and cache.

4. Use some CDN service like KeyCDN.

Kind Regards

cengizhanalkan
    Participant

Hello. First of all, thank you for your attention..
    I understand your other suggestions, I’ll fix it as soon as possible. But “2. Turn off all third-party plugins first and optimize your website. Then, add necessary plugins one by one and check the speed accordingly. ” I did not fully understand what you wanted to say in this proposal. Are 3rd party plugins being all installed or some? so
    Should I disable all plugins like WpBakery Page Builder, Loco Translate, then enable them?
    And ” I’m using the free version of cloudflare instead of KeyCDN. Would it be enough, or would it be more efficient to take KeyCDN service?

Finally, we may be having trouble getting along. I presented my wp login information in my first message. Can I ask you to disable the plugins and make them active again?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. WPBakery and Loco Translate shouldn’t be disabled.

Sorry, but we didn’t compare Cloudflare and KeyCDN and can’t say which would work better on your website.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)