Home Forums WoodMart support forum Squared Symbols after the Footer area

Squared Symbols after the Footer area

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ueli
    Participant

Hi Xtemos Crews

After the last Theme Update i got some Square Symbols after the Footer area of my page (Screenshot) Do you know where this come from?

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Hi

Here is the log in. But please be sure leave everything like it was after you checked. Adwords is running and did put in so much work. If you can confirm that my shop looks the same after you checked it. All is good for me. Hope i dont loose too much customers in this time.

Tell me as soon you are finished. Thank you very much.

Hello,

Usually deactivating plugins and switching to the parent theme does not change the size, however, I have experience when the whole site crashed after plugin deactivation. I cannot guarantee. Please clone your site and move to a staging platform where I can test and you will be able to add the fix to the live site without any losses.

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Ok, and how can i clone a site? Sorry dont know how to do this. You have any tutorial for this?

Regards

Hello,

You can try any of the migrations plugins, for example, All in one WP migrate or contact the host support they would help you with the staging platform and moving your site there.

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Hi i did found a solution by myself, maybe this helps you when the next customer is having the same issue.

Just add this code tu the global css:
    }
    .pswp__button–arrow–left,
    .pswp__button–arrow–right,
    .pswp__top-bar {
    display: none;
    }

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the information. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Squared Symbols after the Footer area’ is closed to new replies.