Home Forums WoodMart support forum style change of theme colors for all elements

style change of theme colors for all elements

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

perelview
    Participant

Hello,

We have changed our style from the admin to be yellow background + dark text throughout the site but we see it affects only the buttons as in the attached screenshot.

The “yellow” and “dark” setting we configured does not have effect on some elements – see attached images as well.

Please advise how can we make the entire site applied with these settings.
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

perelview
    Participant

Forgot the settings image from wp-admin.

Attachments:

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have seen your attachments. Mostly yellow background and dark text is shown in those screenshots which you already want to achieve.

You need to share the screenshots of those sections where you did not get the yellow background or dark color text. So I can help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

perelview
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.

1. Please see attached image showing white text over our configured background in the product listings.

2. Also second image showing at the “basket / wishlist” with white numbers text instead of expected dark text.

Attachments:

Hello,

1. For the first screenshot you need to share the page URL so I can check which product style you currently using and I will provide CSS accordingly.

2. For the cart, compare and wishlist counter color you can use the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.wd-tools-element .wd-tools-count{
    color:black;
    }
    .woodmart-cart-design-2 .woodmart-cart-number{
    }

Best Regards.

perelview
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you.

I originally thought all of this to be controlled from the same “Styles” menu, isn’t it possible? We must add custom CSS?

I sent the link as “private content” in this message.

Thank you very much again.

Most Welcome,

The “Styles & Colors” option inside the theme settings covers most of the areas. But some of them are not a part of theme. Like some of WooCommerce or other elements. So that’s why for those specific ones we have to use custom CSS.

You can use the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

For Sale Label:

.labels-rounded .product-label {
    }

For Add to Cart text on hover:

.woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn > a{
    }

For Search:

.search-style-with-bg.searchform .searchsubmit{
    }

Best Regards.

perelview
    Participant

Hi,
    All changes were implemented and work well, thanks for the solution.
    One last thing remains – is the add-to-basket icon when you hover over the product – please see attached image.

Attachments:

Most Welcome,

To change the color of add-to-basket icon you can use the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

body .product-list-item .woodmart-add-btn>a:before,
    body .woodmart-hover-base:not(.product-in-carousel):not(.hover-width-small):not(.add-small-button) .woodmart-add-btn>a:before,
    body .woodmart-hover-button .hover-mask>a:before,
    body .woodmart-hover-info-alt .product-actions>a:before,
    body .woodmart-hover-quick .woodmart-add-btn > a:before,
    body .woodmart-hover-standard .btn-add>a:before,
    body .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-footer .add-to-cart-loop:before {
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)