Home Forums Basel support forum Sub Sub Category images ( I dont need them)

Sub Sub Category images ( I dont need them)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Oscar
    Participant

PLEASE HELP
    Hi there I hope you re well. Before the latest Woocommerce and theme update everything was working as the way I wanted. But after updates, category pages started to look for sub-sub category images, which they never existed and I dont want them to be displayed. Basically before update,
    category
    sub category pages were displaying category images, but when you click sub category and go to sub sub category it was showing products, not sub sub category images. But now it is trying to show sub sub category pages instead of displaying products.
    What do you think changed? and how can we make it as before? please see below links and attached files for child theme functions and style

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

WooCommerce 3.3 has some problems with this option and may not work correctly in some cases. We suggest you to wait for 3.3.1 update that should fix all these issues and then check again. Plugin’s developers promise to release it next week.

Regards

Oscar
    Participant

Thank you very much mate
    I ll do as you said
    I ll wait for the WC update.
    thanx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, you are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sub Sub Category images ( I dont need them)’ is closed to new replies.