Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG colors

SVG colors

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

I am using svg icons in information box and the color does not displayed as the original file. I am looking if there is a filter applied but I can not see anything. Can you please check?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have added the small custom CSS code in the theme settings:

.info-box-icon {
        stroke: #000;
    }

Best Regards.

Pernilla
    Participant

Thanks but I am not totally pleased as the outline creates more lines in the icon…
    Why is this happening? Why is the svg not displayed as the orignal image?

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have added the small custom CSS code in the theme settings. Please check it now.

Best Regards.

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you.
    Ok, looks much better. Only thing, I have icons in other place on the page, and I dont want them to be filled. 😊

Hello,

The custom CSS will also works for the other pages as well for all svg icons.

Best Regards.

Pernilla
    Participant

Yes, but I mean that I only want this on the icons on the printscreen, not on all icon on all pages.
    I tried to add as extra class name, but I dont know how to do it as the css property has 2 “properties”:
    .info-box-icon .st0

Hello,

Solved. I have added the page id in the custom CSS to work only on the page:

.page-id-6669

Best Regards.

Pernilla
    Participant

Kind of you. But I meant, I have other icons on the same page too, and I dont want them to be filled. Sorry šŸ˜‰

Hello,

Solved. I have added the page id in the custom CSS to work only on the page by adding the row ID:

.vc_custom_1496345824515

Best Regards.

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you Aizaz! Thats perfect!!
    You solved the problem!

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘SVG colors’ is closed to new replies.