Home Forums WoodMart support forum swatches style

swatches style

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Hi,

when my product is out of stock, swatch with size attribute doesn’t change.

I have variation products, with sizes from 34 to 48, and one size is out of stock. Customers can’t see which size is out of stock.

Hello,

Go to Products > Attributes > edit attribute > Choose the Disabled swatch style.

The Disabled Swatch style is for the variants of the Products which are disabled not for the Out of Stock variants. So, you need to have the variant of the Product not checked with the Enable option on it and then the Disabled Swatch style will work accordingly. See these images for reference:
    https://snipboard.io/BMehIF.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/NbOzfP.jpg

Best Regards.

kontakt-3113
    Participant

So if one of my variants will be sold out, the customer won’t see that this variant is not avaiable? I have to manualy disable variant?

Hello,

When the product variation is out of stock then customers will not be able to select the variation.

And if you want to hide this variation try to add the custom css code in the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

[class*="wd-swatches"].wd-dis-style-2 .wd-swatch.wd-disabled {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Is it possible to automatically disable variant when it’s out of stock?

I want my clients to see, that some sizes are available and some not, without clicking on all variations just to check that they are not available

Hello,

In the ‘Product Data’ section, select the ‘Variations’ tab.
    You’ll see a list of variations with their attributes and stock statuses.
    You need to deactivate the variation you want.

But in the previous reply I gave you a custom css. When your variation is out of stock it is not visible.
    Please try to add this code and check the issue.

Best Regards.

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Hi, unfortunately that CSS don’t work 🙁

Out of stock variation is still visible.

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where the out of stock variation is showing. Also share the wp logins detail i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Yes, details in a private content below:

Hello,

This code is working fine on your site. I have visited your site and edited the “Bluza damska pastelowo różowa” product. Click on variation and uncheck the option enabled.
    https://ibb.co/whsfx5n
    And on the product page the variation is not showing:
    https://ibb.co/jTn6LhG

Best Regards.

kontakt-3113
    Participant

Yes, but i need to manualy disable variations that are out of stock.

I will have 300 products in my shop, with 5 variations per product. Its 1500 variations total (!).

Example:

I have a tshirt with 5 sizes (xs, s, m, l , xl). When any size is out of stock, i want it to be hidden OR marked as out of stock. RIght now i can see that some size is out of stock, but only if i click on that size on the product page.

Hello,

Sorry to say it is not possible in theme settings to be available for that. It requires customization and beyond our support policy. You need to uncheck the option enabled and it will work for you.

Best Regards.

kontakt-3113
    Participant

For those who need the solution, here’s a simple php code to do that:

function ace_grey_out_variations_when_out_of_stock( $is_active, $variation ) {
    if ( ! $variation->is_in_stock() ) {
    $is_active = false;
    }

return $is_active;
    }
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_variation_is_active’, ‘ace_grey_out_variations_when_out_of_stock’, 10, 2 );

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘swatches style’ is closed to new replies.