Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tabby checkout option is not available on website in mobile during checkout

Tabby checkout option is not available on website in mobile during checkout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hamasataccessories
    Participant

On my website there are 3 payment methods . COD, CARD PAYMENT and TABBY but TABBY option is not showing on website during checkout in mobile , In desktop its fine. I contacted Tabby so they said its the issue from website because tabby is already working in web desktop version

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hamasataccessories,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please clear browser cache and double check. It’s still showing on the mobile https://prnt.sc/6fROG3uxeC8Q

Regards,

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi,

please check it by changing the currency to SAR and changing the country to Saudi Arabia in mobile and check, I cleared my browsing history and checked it, still not working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hamasataccessories,

It is still showing https://prnt.sc/v0IQG6INGsNd

Please double check.

Regards,

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi, please select SAR, and country Saudi Arabia,fill in the mandatory columns, and then select the tabby option then you will see the checkout button will be disabled, you can check the attachment I sent you in the last chat

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hamasataccessories,

I checked on desktop and the payment option also disappeared.

1. I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

2. For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the author plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/tabby-checkout/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires or You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

Regards,

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi, I contacted tabby but its working fine in desktop and they said its the problem from theme end mostly

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi hamasataccessories,

Thanks for sharing details.

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)