Home Forums WoodMart support forum The changes made with the elementor do not appear in my front end

The changes made with the elementor do not appear in my front end

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

vladmos96
    Participant

Howdy,
    The changes made with the elementor do not appear in my front end.
    Can you help me please?
    I’ve attached some screenshots.
    I would like more if you can tell me how I can display on the product page some custom-fields I need?
    Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Hello,
    I followed the steps mentioned but it has no effect, and on my mobile it doesn’t open my hamburger menu.
    Do you want me to give you access to the site to see the situation?

vladmos96
    Participant

How can I use this menu on the right for the other categories in the list?

Hello,

Please read and follow this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-category-menu/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/adding-menu-site/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Ok, but how can I solve the problem that it doesn’t show me everything I do in the front end elementor?
    The site must be finished by Friday and more than half of what I did in the elementor is not displayed to me?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Sure

vladmos96
    Participant

There are several problems but I can’t find any solution.
    1. The one-day footer no longer appears on the home page.
    2. The button on the contact page no longer opens the popup.
    3. Mobile navigation does not open.
    4. Everything I work in the elements is not displayed after saving but if I open with the elements it appears to me.
    There should be no conflicts between plugins because they are all plugins in the theme.

Hello,

Please set the default template in the page and check https://prnt.sc/10o3jvk if it does not work, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Here is the list of the plugins related to the theme:

Slider Revolution
    Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

I learn the problem is from the elementor, I downgraded to the previous version but it still doesn’t work, it doesn’t display what I created.
    Do you want to try it too?

vladmos96
    Participant

How can we solve this situation, and how can we communicate better because in this way we only waste time? …
    I can’t go ahead with anything for two days because I’m waiting for your answer but you will give me the same answer to delete the plugins and install them one by one instead of seeing how we can solve this situation together, because I in turn I have to complete this project at a certain date and I can’t explain to the client that the theme I bought has some script conflicts and I can’t do anything at the moment.
    I’m waiting for an answer from you.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

vladmos96
    Participant

Hello,
    Now I change the hosting and come back with access data.

vladmos96
    Participant

Hello, I have attached the login details below.
    Please let me know when you come in so I know.
    Thank you.

vladmos96
    Participant

Hi, I haven’t received any response since yesterday.
    I have had this problem for about a week and we still can’t discuss how to solve it, can we solve it today?
    Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

You have provided the CP panel access to this site: http://firstweb.ro/ We have checked and we do not see such a problem on this site.

Please provide the actions step by step on how we can reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Hello,
    I attached a zip with screenshots.
    I don’t understand what you didn’t find.
    It is realy simple, any change I make with elementor or if I create a new page it does not display in my front-end, but everything i worked in the editor from elementor it is displayed.
    Please confirm if you received the screenshots and I am waiting for an answer.
    Thanks!

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please, upload your screenshots to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive and send us a link where we can see the problem.

Kind Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Sure,
    Please check

Hello,

Thanks. Please provide the credentials to this site: http://firstweb.ro/

The credentials provided before were for a different site.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Can this problem be solved or do you refund me the amount and I am looking for another theme?
    It already takes too long to solve it, we have been waiting for a week and nothing has been solved and the project has a deadline.
    I am waiting for an answer…

Hello,

You can request the refund here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

I am afraid you may have the same problems with another theme as well. Before refunding please make the full backup of the site and test Elementor on any default free theme. It would save your time. If you provide the credentials we shall check deeper and help detect the reason and help to solve.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Howdy,
    I backed up if you want to enter and I provided you with the access data yesterday.
    Are you trying to see what the problem is and are you telling me?

vladmos96
    Participant

I checked now with a free theme and it still doesn’t display, I deactivated all the plugins one by one and apparently it’s from the elements.
    How can I solve this problem?

Hello,

We have checked. The problem is caused by the Elementor itself, here is the error screen https://prnt.sc/10qu6ju there is a bug. A lot of users contact upon the same problem: https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13708

Now we have installed the previous stable version of the plugin and it works. As soon as the Elementor bug has been fixed you would be able to update the plugin.

One more thing, you have provided the Cpanel for the site, however, you have not provided WordPress admin access, in order to save time, I have changed the password in DB for the test users. I used the same pass you have provided in #273994

As for the mobile menu: you have not assigned any menu in Appearance > Menu for the mobile slide menu, I have assigned, it works, if you need you can change that.

The popup on the contact page is working now. As for the footer please describe your actions step by step I will check, I cannot figure out what you mean by saying “one day footer”.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Hi,
    How do I predefine product page tabs, such as shiping and delivery or about brand?
    I would like to add two more tabs if possible.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Description – is the main description on the product page.

Reviews are disabled in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product.

Additional tab (with the attributes) enter each attribute in the product page and enable/disable showing on the product page to show this tab or enable to hide.

Additional tab (Shipping information) You can edit it in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#shipment_delivery

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

vladmos96
    Participant

Holla,
    I have three questions if you can help me:
    -to the footer it doesn’t show me all the white width, green appears in the footer.
    -on the store page that sidebar is a little cut and I can’t make the width wider and I can’t change the padding.
    -I can’t call that underline’s class to change the color.
    Can you give me some details about what I mentioned above?
    Thank you and I wish you a beautiful day!

Hello,

The footer background is changed in the Theme Settings > Footer.

You can set the width of the Sidebar in the Theme setting > Shop > Sidebar and titles.

There is also the option to set the width of the sidebar on the page: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

I can’t call that underline’s class to change the color. > please provide the screen of what you want to change.

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘The changes made with the elementor do not appear in my front end’ is closed to new replies.