Home Forums Basel support forum The display order in the item card. Change the text of button "add to cart".

The display order in the item card. Change the text of button "add to cart".

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jhuga
    Participant

Good day!

I have three questions:
    1. In the item card I want to change the display order: Select attributes before additional specifications.
    2. To change the button text “add to cart” to “Buy,” and add to the button icon Awesome
    3. To display the article under the name of the product.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1) You can change this order by customizing some woocommerce action hooks. Try to add the following code to your child theme functions.php file

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 20);
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 35);

2) You can change this word in WooCommerce POT file with Loco Translate plugin. Here is a video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU
    and here is custom CSS to add icon to the button

.single-product-content .cart .button:before {
      content:"\f07a";
      font-family: 'FontAwesome';
      display:inline-block;
      margin-right:5px;
    }

3) But you want to show select attributes before description according to first question.

Jhuga
    Participant

Good day!

2 – All very good, thank you!
    1,3 – still have questions: the code you suggested does not help me to rectify the situation. I made a screenshot and edited it in Paint. It shows the placement of elements that would be perfect for me (but don’t know how to show you how to insert it here).

Hope to help, thank you…

Jhuga
    Participant

I added this image to the gallery item:
    https://sayansport.ru/shop/dsk-karusel-kometa-next

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We would be glad to help you but this question needs additional code customization and it is out of our support scope according to Envato Policy.

Thank you for understanding.

Jhuga
    Participant

Good day!
    I don’t quite understand. It is not possible to configure?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is possible but requires additional PHP customization. Unfortunately we don’t have any instructions or code snippets that may help you in this case. And we can’t provide you this customization since it is out of our support scope.

Jhuga
    Participant

It’s a shame…

That is, you can not help me. Then who can, who can I contact? For me is very important. You can do it only for pay?

P.S.
    In any case, your support is great and probably this is, I want too much…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are a lot of options in both woocommerce and our theme and you can configurate your web-site in many ways. Sometimes you may need some changes in template structure or some bussiness logic or some that is not included in the Settings. Of course in such situation it is naturally to make some PHP changes in files and we don’t have quick solutions for all of them. We always try to help our customers but we can’t create sites for each of them. We are just trying to help with our theme set up and usage. That is what our support is dedicated to. So in your situation you would better to hire a developer if you need to change theme structure or something like this.

And of course feel free to ask us any questions regarding theme usage and configuration. We are still here to help you 🙂

Hope for your understanding.

Jhuga
    Participant

Of course I understand and accept it.

I have very little experience in building a website. This is my first store. Design it for myself, and very passionate about it. I want to achieve great usability and convenience for the customer was at the highest level. I’m glad I found your topic with such extraordinary support.

I still have a lot of questions that are going to sound as you approach certain tasks.

Thank You so much! ☀

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are always here to help you. Good luck in creating your first store!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The display order in the item card. Change the text of button "add to cart".’ is closed to new replies.