Home Forums WoodMart support forum The images are stuck while loading….

The images are stuck while loading….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BP1989
    Participant

hi..

PFA – Image

In the home page drop downs – the images are stuck and not moving in the carousel quickly.
    i am facing this issue from today. I have cleared the cache but the problem still remains the same.

What would have been gone wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

BP1989
    Participant

hi..

all my images and pages are loading slow from two days. I am in my final stage of completion my web.

Kindly let me know what is causing this.

u have my credentials in private content

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website.

It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins and a caching plugin like WP Rocket. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Please try and optimize the website by following our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)