Home Forums WoodMart support forum the template configurations were reset by themselves

the template configurations were reset by themselves

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

subitoweb
    Participant

hello, something unexpected happened, the template configurations were reset, the template was not updated or no changes were made to the theme. How can this happen? Thank you

Hello,

This is not supposed to happen until you update the theme. Are you using the child theme for customization or using the parent theme as this happened ??

Best Regards.

subitoweb
    Participant

Hi, I use the configuration with the child theme, I have version 4.6 I have not performed any updates. YES all shop settings and colors have been reset. Very strange.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no such option in Theme Settings that you can get your customization back unless you have a backup and restore it.

Because we haven’t encountered such an issue before with our theme.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

subitoweb
    Participant

Hi, I was resetting some functions before going on restore backup.

I noticed that I set the colodi of the layout, I update, these are displayed but updating the page they return to change as previously. Very strange

subitoweb
    Participant

I restore backup, now I monitor the situation. Thank you

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @subitoweb!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘the template configurations were reset by themselves’ is closed to new replies.