Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme native slider is broken on the second and third slides

Theme native slider is broken on the second and third slides

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

freddymcbob1
    Participant

Hi,

The theme native slider that comes with the theme (not slider revolution) doesn’t work on my homepage for the second and third slides. None of the content shows up when the slide changes from the first one.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

freddymcbob1
    Participant

Added

Hello,

Please provide more details on what does not work well. I am checking the Energy slider and it works well.

Please read and follow this instruction perhaps it would help to solve the problem: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-slider/

Best Regards

freddymcbob1
    Participant

1. Please include any videos or screenshots that can identify the website in the private content section. I do not want anything here that can identify the website.

2. That is not the slider I was talking about. Why did you switch the slider? The slider I’m talking about is called “HP Slider.” You knew this but decided to switch it and pretend like everything is working fine. It is not. Please fix what’s broken. This is a live website with thousands of visits an hour. Do not switch anything without switching it back or work on a draft page.

Hello,

You need to set Default in all the rows: the row containing the slider, the rows of each separate slide.

You can set Full-width in the Slider Settings. https://prnt.sc/102q6ga

Best Regards

freddymcbob1
    Participant

That worked. Thank you!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)